Editor's Vids

Get Ready : Valentino Rossi And Lorenzo Will Try Sepang Circuit



The two riders two days attending a number of activities.Today they helped the new logo for one of the main sponsors of the factory team, at home (Yamaha Motor Indonesia) at a morning press conference in Jakarta to launch.
 Lorenzo and Rossi were accompanied by Yamaha Motor Racing managing director Lin Jarvis is the logo to reveal to the assembled international press.
 
She then went on to spend the afternoon shooting a TV commercial for Yamaha Motor Indonesia.
 
Jorge Lorenzo: "I love the new The At Home logo, I think it's very special and even better than the previous one I love to come here to Indonesia, the weather is spectacular and it is very warm, the people are very sweet and hot .., it relaxes me to the land I feel very positive about the 2013 season, I think the arrival of Valentino is good and we have a very strong team, now I know he is a very talented rider, we will begin try ... the new bike at Sepang in the next test,. I think we have a great chance to world champion again it will be very difficult as always, it is the heaviest category we have been convinced of our ability and we are one. of the favorites. "

Related News

No comments:

Leave a Reply